J A D A K O I - L E G A L
Terms and conditions : Membership & digital file content
User License Agreement for Access to JADAKOI . COM digital content & membership
PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING A DIGITAL FILE & BECOMING A MEMBER
DIGITAL STORE, FILES OR DOWNLOADS
Agreed with terms then once the digital file(s) is(are) downloaded and received by the CLIENT, there are no refunds or exchanges for the digital downloads will be given, except as may be necessitated by a technical issue.See below section D & D 1
Memberships on JADAKOI.COM include an access to digital based content(s) feed with media of video(s) & photo(s). They are only granted access for a period of time that the CLIENT has purchased until they have renewed the membership. Login in & off access with a username & password, contact support (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Agreed with terms then once, the membership is(are) received & accessed by the CLIENT, there are no refunds or exchanges, except as may be necessitated by a technical issue.See below section D & D1
Subscriptions & Purchases
In order to view User Content or utilize Fan Interaction on jadakoi.com, you must first add a payment card to your account. Your payment card details will be passed to a Payment Provider which will take payment from your payment card and pay it.
Depending on your use of Jadakoi.com the Payment Provider will take monthly payments or will take payments for purchases such as Fan Interaction or misc purchases. However, you may cancel the monthly payments at any time.
If you cancel your monthly payments you will continue to be permitted to view the Creator's User Content until the end of the existing billing period, after which no further payments will be taken from your payment card and you will no longer be able to view the relevant Creator’s User Content.
B. License The jadakoi.com hereby grants the CLIENT a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to the digital file & membership for their sole, private and non-commercial use.
Under no circumstances is the CLIENT permitted to reproduce or distribute all or part of any file(s) media(s) for external or commercial use or for use in any other site or group of sites.
It is prohibited to share, duplicate exclusive content on any outside (sites) See below sections B,b1, C, c1, c2, c3.
MCA Takedown Notice which uses stipulations laid out in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. (DMCA). This Act directly addresses the take down of (copyright) infringed content from a website which is publishing content in violation of copyright protection act or content being used without permission or not in accordance to the sworn statement of the content owner.
1. Authorised Use A.The digital file is and remains copyright of the Jadakoi.com, all digital content for memberships or digital downloads are for sole personal use only. Under no circumstances is the CLIENT permitted to reproduce or distribute all or part of any files for external or commercial use.
C. The CLIENT may not impersonate, sell, duplicate, sub license, lease, rent, modify, merge, adapt, Translate, assign or otherwise transfer any of the digital file or parts of the file, or remove any proprietary notice, watermark, or label appearing on the file, including any copyright and trademark notices.
1. The content, organization, graphics, banners, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, text, logos, images, videos, sounds, promotional material, information, documents, or other materials, (collectively and separately referred to as “Material” or the “Materials”) and other matters related to the Website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Website, except as allowed under “Limited Right to Use” below, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any Materials viewed or obtained through the Website. The posting by Jadakoi.com of Materials on the Website does not constitute a waiver of any right in and to such Materials.
2 . Intellectual Property All intellectual property contained within the digital file, membership and all copyrights, ownership and other rights therein are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Jadakoi.com. The Jadakoi.com reserves the right to change file or policy settings, permissions, prices, discounts and modes of access on subsequent file downloads & membership at its discretion without prior notice.
3. A termination or ban from the membership account, if The CLIENT has violated private policies, fraudulent activities see section D. 1, spam or harassment(s), suppression(s) will end as a result of termination of account(s), & non refundable of money(s). All data from the account will be deleted with or without notice.
4. Questions and Technical Difficulties, disputes arise at any time regarding the use of electronic files or membership please contact jadakoi.com (email:Jadakoi.email@example.com) for guidance and clarification.
D. There are no refunds for digital downloads or membership
Once the digital file is downloaded or membership has been received or purashed by the
CLIENT, no refunds or exchanges for any digital downloads or memberships will be given.
Only exceptions may be necessitated by a technical issue by further inspection for refunds, exchanges or discounts.
1. Fraudulent activities & scams are a crime, the account(s) made will be closed to the user. The activities will be reported to the credit or bank companies along to the authority after inspecting fraudulent activity. Unauthorized Third parties payments that are not purchased directly from jadakoi.com will not be accepted.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We also collect email addresses for our newsletter should you choose to receive it. If you are subscribed to our newsletter you can unsubscribe anytime using the link in the email or by contacting us via the site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use Device Information for advertising. These are the ways we may use your data for advertising purposes:
• Information storage and access
• Ad selection, delivery and reporting
• Content selection, delivery and reporting
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European or international resident that is not in North America we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 or any content with individuals are 18 or older.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us using the contact form at jadakoi.com